We are hiring
We are looking for a talent person to join us!
Our client base is diverse and includes clients from industries such as real estate, condominium corporations, investment holdings corporations, professional services providers, professional trades providers, media and advertising professionals, and personal tax returns. We provide accounting, auditing and tax services to a variety of owner-managed and small to medium sized corporations.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of working paper files, including direct field work;
- Preparation of corporate, personal and trust income tax return;
- Some bookkeeping assignments;
- Develop and maintain positive and productive working relationships with clients, co-workers and all levels of staff;
- Develop excellent technical audit, accounting and tax skills;
- Other tasks as assigned.
A successful candidate will have:
- 1 to 3 years experience at public accounting firm;
- 1 year of audit and assurance experience;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- A positive attitude and willingness to work and learn;
- Strong working knowledge of Caseware, Caseview, Profile, and Microsoft Office (Excel and Word).
Application Information: please contact John AbedRabbo by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information about this position.